Wednesday, April 21, 2010

30 Seconds to Mars.

I don't really know what it is, but I'm falling in love with all these "shit" bands again. 30 Seconds to Mars, Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance and The Used are some of my favourite bands at the moment. I don't care how gay it is, to be honest. They have good songs, and surely that matters more than their somewhat homosexual appearances?

I appreciate friends a lot at the moment too. Recent events have made me crave mundanity again. I place too much emphasis on leading a more dynamic life, but you don't appreciate what you have then. It's like spending all week looking forward to the weekend. We all do it sometimes, but the weekend accounts for 28% of your life. There's 72% of your existance being effectively wished away, and it just seems a little ungrateful, I don't know, I just want this to be sorted and everyone to just be safe, but you're too selfish for that. :/

I won't suffer, be broken,
get tired or wasted,
surrender to nothing.
Or give up what I started,
and stop this,
from end to beginning,
a new day is coming,


And I am finally free.

No comments:

Post a Comment