Monday, May 17, 2010

This is my Reprise.

You're probably not going to like this post very much. So, before it begins, I'm sorry. I don't mean to keeping voicing (or writing as it were) my opinions on this, but it's getting to me. This is probably a quite aptly titled post too. I know things are fantastic now, and please, just know that I'm not trying to ruin this. But until I see my thoughts in a logical sequence here, I can't begin to stop thinking them.
Though things could literally not be better right now, I can't help but feel sick at the thoughts that a little over three months from now, you're going to be taken from me. Two and a half years of sticking it out through the bad times, in the hope of a "someday", for that to finally get here, and be taken away so easily again doesn't seem fair. And it's not that I don't want you to go. I understand what it means to you, and I'll never stand in the way of that. A new life, new friends, new interests, new past times, a new person? Who knows. That's your decision, which I will endeavour to respect to it's end. But this is a big change. Bigger than we've given it credit for. What if it is too hard? What if things don't work out? What am I left with then? What are we left with? A void, I imagine.
I rely on you. More than you'd realise. Things are. . darker when you're not there. Less clear. But we can make this work, right? Because I need you.

I suck at goodbyes. But you're always there to make things better afterwards. Who do I turn to if it comes down to this?

But then again, maybe I'm being a hypocrite. I want a new start too. I want change.
I want to be a new person. A nice person. Not the one I've been this last while. I want to be me. I hope this works out. Because I don't like me without you.
I love you x

In our short years, we've come a long way, to treat it bad just to throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment