Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Sorry That I Lost My Mind.

Where to start, wha'?

WIT open day tomorrow. Should be good. Well, it'd want to be. Multimedia Application Development 2k10? That sounds weird. But a fantastic back-up plan nonetheless.

Starting to get sick of things again. Need a change. Need a break.
I guess there's always glam' rock to cheer me up, innit?
"Steel Panther: We fucked your Mom back in the 80s. Ask her."

I know things aren't easy at the moment. But, they rarely are. And I know this is different, but it's nothing you can't overcome. One day at a time. No one expects any more than that. Fight today's urge. It's just 'til the end of the day, then it's over. I believe you.

Maybe life didn't want this part of me. . .
Maybe you sucked the life right outta me.

Actually love you more and more everyday.
XIII - III - MMVII <3

No comments:

Post a Comment