Friday, December 18, 2009

Come back to me awhile.

The atom will implode.
The fragile kingdom fall.
The tremor becomes a quake.
And there's a body in the lake.

And as the two of us rebel,
Damn you all to hell.
I wonder is this all there is?

Time will help you through,
But it doesn't have the time.
To give you all the answers to the never-ending why.


i) Priss of the year awards. (Y)
ii) Placebo was amazing. (Y)
iii) Found my iPod. (Y)
iv) Christmas holidays. (Y)
v) Staff nights out. (Y)
vi) Phone calls. (Y)
vii) €€€€€€€€€€€€€. (Y)
viii) Not spending as much time as I'd like with family. (N)
ix) Darren Power crashing into us. (N)
x) Steven getting "whiplash". (N)
xi) Breaking the boot. (N)
xii) Stopped for speeding and being noisy. (N)
xiii) Lack of €€€€€€€€€€€€€ for all the right things. (N)


And now to elaborate:

i) Congratulations to Pat Fanning on winning priss of the year. It wasn't easy being that prissy, but you did what had to be done. Beyond the call of duty just to act the priss, wha'?

ii) Oh my God. Placebo. PlaceboPlaceboPlacebo. "I wish it was tangible, so I could touch it and it wouldn't be over". If only.

iii) Found my iPod. Ecstatic. Jelly Car agus Toast arĂ­s.

iv) Christmas holidays will be predominantly work filled. Yay.

v) Staff gatherings eff tee double you. "Vous parlez francais, Martin?" "Ahh fuck off."

vi) Just love you.

vii) Best girl.

viii) Hmm. Kinda shit. Communications have reached a record low. Don't like this.

ix) Shur, Darren Power, shur, has no brakes, shur.

x) LOL @ Steve.

xi) Snapped righ' off. Made my day, that did.

xii) "What speed were you doing?"
"Ehhh, back there? . . . . Risked."

xiii) Worst girl.





Awh, stop, not at all, none o' your nonsense.

3 comments: