Monday, January 18, 2010

Angry blog post? This is indeed a first.

Leaving Certificate, you can actually just go die somewhere.
Studying, or lack thereof, see your demise above.
Indecisiveness about new car.
College!? Don't get me started, boi.
Someone tell me what I want from my fucking life.

"I just want this to be over." has become my most used phrase of late. And to be honest, that's no way to live really, is it? And I know that might sound a bit dramatic, but I couldn't care less.

And I can't blog any more. I can't do fucking anything.

"I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience."

Just get me that car, for fuck sake.




No comments:

Post a Comment