Saturday, January 9, 2010

Get down from there, coffee.



I am on the verge of insanity. I don't even know how many days it's been since I haven't spent all day in my house. My days currently consist of soup, hilariously named Facebook groups, Prison Break, Prototype and sleeping bags. I've watched two whole series of Prison Break, and almost completed Prototype in a week. This is not me. Therefore, I am reaching out to someone, anyone, to offer me an alternative. I am more than open to suggestions.

On the bright side, however, I haven't had work since last Saturday. This is an exciting prospect indeed.

100 times their normal size. Insane.

3 comments:

  1. '100 times their normal size. Insane.' What? :/

    I love those 'you don't belong there' pictures. Ha.

    And hellooo? Adventures with Emma Norris, you berk.

    I had a dream about a sleeping bag last night because of you. Wurd.

    Ya know where it says that your days consist of 'soup'? Fair thought you meant 'soap' first. I was like, oh, that's interesting. . Love soup. We got tomato there recently. I'm looking forward to indulging in some soon. Nom nom. What flavours have you been ingesting? (Does that sound weird? :/)

    Anywez.. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck tomato soup!

    I love those pictures too xD
    Where do you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://mybfolder.org/thumbnails.php?album=49

    ReplyDelete