Sunday, June 13, 2010

Post geography bliss.

I literally could not have been luckier with the geography exam paper. Of all the towns in Ireland that could have been chosen for the aerial photograph and OS map extract, it was Carrick. Unbelievable. I think I could actually have done the questions on it from memory. Also, I completely risked that the use of magma to heat water in Iceland was an example of human interaction with the rock cycle. Which I'm beginning to question now. So if anyone knows if that counts, giz a shout. So relieved I never have to do it again.
I also got exceptionally lucky with English, despite panicking that having only studied 4 of the 8 poets, the other 4 might have come up. But I got to do Yeats in the end <3
Maths was a disaster though. If it doesn't redeem itself with paper 2 tomorrow there will be severe consequences. And unpleasant words exchanged between the paper and I.
Can't wait for Oxegen. S'pretty much the highlight of my summer, 25 days to go:
30 Seconds to Mars; Biffy Clyro; Plan B; Fatboy Slim; Scouting for Girls; Republic of Loose; Two Door Cinema Club; The Prodigy; Mumford & Sons; Kids in Glass Houses; Stereophonics and Eminem if he shows. Which he clearly won't, unfortch.

"I can hear through the walls in this place.
voices down the fire-escape; shadows on the stairwell.
No more anecdotes, no more whispered hope.
Take me to the rooftops,
A thousand blind windows stare back at me."

No comments:

Post a Comment