Thursday, June 24, 2010

The sky above us shoots to kill.

I struggle to believe you could actually be this selfish, yet I know I shouldn't be at all surprised. I can't see how this can ever be better. And with you not realising that you're are infinitely wrong in this situation, I know this is it. I have literally never known a more fickle person. I hate how close you both have grown. I hate how this is spreading, it's fucking cancerous. I hate how I've been replaced. I hate how you've said these exact words yourself, and can't see what a hypocrite you're being. I hate that what I say never fucking matters to you. I hate that for once you can't just see beyond your own fucking happiness. I hate that I believe if you knew what this was doing to me you'd stop, when I know that's complete bollocks. I hate that you still firmly believe you have the upper hand. I hate that this is probably the end. Bye.

I begged you to hear me, there's more than flesh and bones.
Let the dead bury the dead, they will come out in droves.
But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes you've made.


No comments:

Post a Comment