Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tumblr? Or is that betrayal?

I want to be good at blogging.
I want to like things that I don't like at the moment.
I want to read more.
I want to cook more.
I want to drink more.
I want to talk more.
I want to be a better friend.
I want to be a good girl.
I want to have more money.
I want to appreciate what I have.
I want to appreciate who I have.
I want to understand more.
I want to know that we're going to be ok.
I want to know what you're thinking, all the time.
I want to be with you more.
I want to have a tumblr.
I want to be good at posting.
I want to be decisive.
I want to be more exciting.
I want to be more open.
I want to prove it.
I want to change.
I want you to see.
I want things to just go right for once.
I want everyone to understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment