Friday, September 11, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-Czech it out.

Home. Quite a shock, if I'm honest. Forty degrees to twelve in two hours. What's that about like?

So glad to be home. It was really really good, all the same. I will miss pints of Strongbow at 1 and 2 in the afternoon though. And everyone. I miss everyone. It's strange how attached you get after only just a week.

On a more annoying note, my phone is like, totally focked. 'Focked' didn't come up in the spell checker thing just now. Yayz. But yeah, if you text me in the last number of days, I apologise. I have regressed to the seemingly stone age form of communication that is conversation. Perhaps I'll get a carrier pigeon. Wouldn't that be cheaper than a phone? Not quite as instant, but, a little more personal, y'know?

Actually, nah. Hate pigeons, boi.

No comments:

Post a Comment