Thursday, September 24, 2009

De réir a chéile a thogtar na caisleán.

So sick of Irish debates. Honestly, what is the point?
And, while I'm on the subject of giving out about Irish class, if passing the Leaving Cert depends on me having an Irish notes copy, surely it'd be put on a book list at the start of the year? Fuck off, Finton.

Lately my phone is really slow, and when you're typing a text, it takes ages for the letters on the screen to catch up with you, and now msn is doing it. . And I know I'm not that fast, so, is my life slowing down or something? Let's hope not.

Contemplating Twitter. Has it really come down to this? I feel like I'm the Internet's bitch.

Fucking love Lostprophets. I missed this.

You're perfect.
Yes, it's true.
But without me,
you're only you.

2 comments:

  1. This: 'I feel like I'm the Internet's bitch.'

    And this:
    'You're perfect.
    Yes, it's true.
    But without me,
    you're only you.'

    Best girl, Jamie.

    ReplyDelete