Sunday, November 8, 2009

An apology of sorts.

My posts have been horrendous of late, haven't they?
But really, there's not a lot I can do about that.

Saturday was the best. Up, followed by dancing to Dirty Diana and ridiculous, unexplained amounts of glam rock. Tha's what I'm about. Not forgetting walking home at two in the morning with a bag of cider, disco biscuits and phone calls about Jimmy Cawley. How I love you, Jimmy. . "There's God's house! Well, God! You're some man!"

She said I have to go home,
'Cause I'm real tired, you see.
But I hate sleepin' alone,
Why don't you come with me?
I said my 'baby's at home.
She's probably worried tonight,
I didn't call on the phone to
Say that I'm alright.'

Diana walked up to me,
She said 'I'm all yours tonight.'
At that I ran to the phone,
Sayin' 'baby I'm alright.'
I said 'but unlock the door,
Because I forgot the key.'
She said 'he's not coming back,
Because he's sleeping with me!'

:')

1 comment: