Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fate fell short this time.

Well, I'm scared of my reflection.
Is it mine or is it yours?
And I swear I hear the knocking,
But there's no one at the door.
Don't think I'm losing my perspective,
'Cause I know one thing for sure.
They've been watching, they've been listening,
Every whisper, every word.

I had something truly amazing to blog about tonight, but alas, I've forgotten, completely. So you're stuck with the same old drivel. Well, not strictly stuck with it, there are no hostages here, you're free to leave at any time. Though I do wish you wouldn't. Numbers are dwindling and all that.

I fair need a haircut. Anyone any suggestions? I want something that's effortlessly majestic.

Also, a new development in knacker fighting. Someone's fightin' ya, righ'? All ya hav'ta do is punch their hands, then their hands'll be too sore to hit you back. Tellin' ya, boi.

Anyway, I'll return when I remember my original and undoubtedly amazing topic for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment