Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's in the water, baby.

Ahhh, I love my life, boi. I'm honestly the happiest I've ever been, and it's all because of you. You make everything right, and you don't even know you're doing it. You're all I'll ever want. I love the instant happiness I still get when I see you, three years later. The people we've become. All our jokes. Nomming. Our combined, somewhat unexplained hatred of the dancing girl on DJH. How it just feels right. How this will all be changing soon, but it's going to be ok. Because it's bigger than this. Being myself. Eating the whole thing. "LOVING" the clunge. Holidays. You'll never know how much I need you.

Someday somebody's gonna ask you, a question that you should say 'yes' to, once in your life. Baby, tonight, I've got a question for you.

I love you, always. x

No comments:

Post a Comment