Sunday, February 21, 2010

Haemoglobin is the key to a healthy heartbeat.

Too tired for all this nonsense. What is this? I don't get tired, ever. .

Spent so much money this week. However, I finaly have all the parts for my new car: headlights; bonnet; front bumper; side skirts; rear bumper; boot; spoiler and lowering springs. Coming to a grand total of €600. And paint at that price or more on top of the original price is scaring me. FML. This better be worth it.

Still need wheels. Advan SA3Rs would be immense:


Suggestions for a colour? I think Imperial Blue. Much like this, if a little less pixelated:


Hate those nights when everyone is out and you're stuck in 'cause you went out last weekend and as such are subsequently low on financial resources and end up hearing about it for weeks to come.

Such a nice day today, and, ultimately a nice weekend. Even if I did waste another full tank of petrol. But it was all worth it to see you, as always. I love you <3

I leave you with one of my favourite songs at the moment:

You're the one who's always choking Trojan.
You're the one who's always bruised and broken.
Sleep may be the enemy,
But so's another line.
It's a remedy,
You should take more time.

You're the one who's always choking trojan.
You're the one whose shower's always golden.
Spunk & bestiality, well it's an Assisi lie,
It's ahead of me.
You should close your fly.

I understand the fascination,
The dream that comes alive at night.
But if you don't change your situation,
Then you'll die, you'll die, don't die, don't die.
Please don't die.

You're the one who's always choking trojan.
You're the one who's always bruised and broken.
Drunk on immorality,
Valium and cherry wine.
Coke and ecstasy,
You're gonna blow your mind.

I understand the fascination.
I've even been there once or twice,
But if you don't change your situation,
Then you'll die, you'll die, don't die, don't die
Please don't die.


2 comments:

  1. i must have asked you about ten times the other night to play this song. and did you? no. brat.

    and i hope you know that that car is just as purple as the one you have now.

    anyway, i loves ya shur.

    ReplyDelete