Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to an eye for an eye, Last breath for last breath.

So glad i don't have to work this week. I can actually have a life:
Shpinnin' with Emma;
LOTR with Ciara;
Town with Steven, Tadhg and significant others;
Aaaaand. . . I dunno. Going out maybe. Yayz.

"So she kicked me out, like a little bitch. And I wept, like a little bitch."

Debs was so good. Like, actually really good. Even Days Hotel wasn't dodgy. Which I still can't really comprehend. Pity there wasn't more of a recovery period in between. And that there wasn't two different bands. So the same songs, in the same set list, the same introductions, and the same jokes didn't have to be endured two nights running. At least they were good, I suppose. Could've done without hearing Kid Rock's personal form of cancer "All Summer Long" three times, but what can you do?

I fear this blog isn't as cryptic as it once was. It's becoming far too expositional.
Think I'll go read The Book Thief so'more.

"So, as I finally walk away I say goodbye and good health.
As I finally walk away I wish you all you wish yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment