Saturday, August 29, 2009

I dunno. Geeeeeee.

Know what I can't fucking abide? People telling me I drive too fast. Like, what the fuck?

"You'll kill yourself, or worse still, you'll kill someone else."

How fucking ironic that I should hear that from a smoker. An alcohol dependant smoker. If I drive fast, there's a chance I could die. If you drink half a bottle of fucking brandy and smoke 40 - 50 cigarettes a day you will die before your time. The effects of your alcohol dependency on your family and friends could put them under such stress, that they too slip into your familiar ways.

The second hand smoke you produce, causes the same effects on the innocent people in your vicinity as the cigarettes have on you. So, again, if I drive too fast I might kill someone. But, at least I know I've done it. If you continue to breathe your second hand smoke around the tens of people you encounter every day, you will have more of an adverse effect on them, and not even know it. "So before you point your fingers, Be sure your hands are clean."

Fucking hypocrites.

1 comment: