Friday, August 14, 2009

Do you have to let it linger?

Really don't want to blog. I can't believe I feel normal using 'blog' as a verb now. Fock. But anyway, must be consistent an' all that.

On a more conversational note, I now have a better understanding of the innermost thoughts of a tax evader, and want makes 'em do it. I have spent three excruciatingly painful days trying to tax my car, but to no avail. So, I did it properly and walked in to the Motor Taxation Office and was greeted by the most ill mannered ignoramus I have ever been lucky enough to encounter. Or so I thought.

Ran into the fat lesbian from next door at work, who informed me that i block the gate to her house every evening. I called her a freak, told her she hadn't got parking rights there and walked away. I think she cried. Yesboii.

18 tomorrowwwwwww. It's crazy. Can't wait, boi.
Debs next week. Fancy.

Happyhappyhappy.

"These avenues,
And these reservoirs.
We gonna show this town,
How to kiss these stars."

4 comments:

  1. 'I called her a freak, told her she hadn't got parking rights there and walked away. I think she cried. Yesboii.'

    Ahaha. You're lousy, boi. I loooove it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks xD
    and yeah, Cranberries eff tee double yew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really never struck me as a cranberries man, bert.

    ReplyDelete