Wednesday, March 17, 2010

But then again, the future ain't what it used to be.

I feel weird, and sentimental. I don't know what's happening. Maybe I'm. . Maybe I'm gay :| Awh shit, I hope not.

Don't you love when your life just becomes enveloped in music? Like, every aspect of my existance has its respective soundtrack at the moment.

Little known fact: I love it when bagels have no hole in the middle.

Can't wait to get the new Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip album. Waiting years for this. So, in typical uncreative me tradition, I leave you with a series of lyrics which will undoubtedly leave you inspired enough to go buy The Logic of Chance.

When you forget about the hand you're dealt,
All that really matters is the things you've felt.


What do you mean keep it real? Could someone please explain,
when reality's just light interpreted by your brain.


These kids getting above their stations and saying,
they're a vessel through which a higher power's conveying.
"My lyrical content is a miracle God sent."
My name is Scroobius Pip and I say 'fuck all that nonsense'.
Their lyrical prognosis is like spiritual osmosis.
In that everything they say evaporates into boasts, it's a joke.





As I finally walk away I say goodbye and good health,
as I finally walk away I wish you all you wish yourself.
As I finally walk away I say goodbye and good health,
as I finally walk away I wish you all you wish yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment