Friday, March 12, 2010

This is the way I wanted it to be with you, This is the way I knew that it would be with you.

"Three years? Are ye not sick o' each other!?"
Evidently not, you wankers.

Three years tomorrow. And it's honestly never once felt boring or monotonous or anything other than right.
It hasn't always been easy, but it's always worked. And well. This last year has been the best, by far. Not that I'd ever change any of the others, mind. Just like you, I'd never change you, and I'd never change us. Everything has been so perfect. The multitude of ups, and the few and scarcely memorable downs.
I want you, I need you, I love you, forever. I've never felt this lucky.
You are now, and always will be, my best friend.

To call for hands above, to lean on, wouldn't be good enough for me, no.



xiii iii mmvii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment