Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Foxtrot Mike Lima.

Camping? Probably not. Huge disappointment to be quite honest. I was really looking forward to it. Guess I'll just make the most of Friday night. Fucking work Saturday though. It literally ruins everything. And I know I shouldn't be complaining about having a job. But it's hard when you're in school 8:30 to 5:30 Monday to Friday, to give up your entire weekend as well. Not to mention trying to study.

You are ruining everything at the moment. Every plan we have, you find yourself intertwined in. Not only are you de-sensitised to invitations (I wouldn't be too pissed off if misunderstandings were the cause of your constant presence) you never have the decency to even mention your irrefutable attendance. And how fucking ungrateful can you be? You're so ignorant. I wish you'd just fuck off. Or at least, grow. the. fuck. up. But, your worst attribute, by far, is how you affect me. And how your bullshit, for want of a better word, affects my worthwhile relationships. There are people I care about. And you, most certainly, are not one of them.

I'm sorry for the way things have been lately. How I haven't been. . me.
I hope things can get back to normal soon. Because no one means as much to me as you do. And nothing will ever change that. I cannot wait for this whole Leaving Cert. shit to be over, but when it is, what happens then? Are we just looking forward to this obstacle being averted? However, in turn, another one draws closer. The biggest obstacle of all. Probably the biggest obstacle we'll ever face. And, I'm finally realising, this is what I've been dreading all along. That three years later, three years of work, three years of pain and three years of consistent fighting to find ourselves in the position we're in and then, we're effectively back to day one? That's not fair. It really, really isn't.

You're all I want, you're all I need.
You are the one for me.
You hold me close, you hold me near.
You are the one for me.
The pain I feel when you leave.
You are the one for me.
You're all I want, you're all I see.
You are the one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment